We are constantly working to improve and optimize the virtual environment to be able to work with a large number of visualizers and equipment.
The Interpolymech consortium welcomes the Research Laboratory of Augmented/Virtual Reality and Game Development (Digital Media Lab or DML) of the Higher Institute of Information Technology and Intelligent Systems (HI ITIS) of Kazan Federal University. DML is a unique digital-center with a wide variety of development areas. You can read about some of them below.
- Serious games development
- Mobile games development
- Computer graphics for game proccesses
- Game design development
- Character animation
- Narrative for games
- Node-based editor for visual programming of NPC behavior
- Artificial Intelligence programming for Games
- Content creation for the Mauritania level for the Kamaz-Dakar exercise machine.
- Technology for creating applications with full immersion.
- Other 3D simulators.
- Imenkovsky settlement of the 7th century, near the town of Tetyushi
- Great Bulgarian. XIV century
- Island-city Sviyazhsk
- Chudov and Ascension Monastery in the Moscow Kremlin
- Visualization of the symbolism of Kazan University: secrets, methods, technologies
- Volga Fur Way – as part of the Silk Road
- Kazan Panorama – interactive museum of Kazan
- Museum of Wooden Architecture – Sviyazhsk Island
- Project of the Lobachevsky Museum in the Kazan Federal University
- Simulation ground for emergency situations.
- Virtual laboratory of biotechnological processes.
- Node-based editor for visual programming of virtual laboratory scripts.
- Hardware and software systems for the diagnosis and rehabilitation of neurological patients:
- A set of virtual open surgical operations.
- 360 ° full dome interactive movies
- “Lively” photos
- Interactive 3D-projects of architectural structures.
- Architectural interiors with immersion in virtual reality.
- Cross-platform SaaS 3D visualization tools in public planning of the architectural environment.