SLS 3D Printer Red Rock RR 300
Industrial precision printer using laser sintering technology on powdered polymers. We designed our printer to use large number of polymer powders.
Red Rock RR 300 is a new generation industrial printer and it is now available to order in standard and extended kit supplies. We invite all parties interested in receiving our printer on favorable price rate to make an order today.
Red Rock RR 300 features
- Graphic user interface
- Cloud printing
- Exchangeable bunkers
- Variable bunker building volume
- Unlimited parts complexity
- Inert gas in chamber
- Batch printing in the entire volume of the bunker
- Adoptable to wide selection of powders.
Red Rock RR 300 in work
Red Rock RR 300 specifications
- PRINT TECHNOLOGY: SLS
- SUPPORTED MATERIALS: HDPE; PP; HDPE; TPU; TPE; FLEXA; HX 17; PA11; PA12; PA22; DuraForm ProX.
- SIZE OF BUILDING AREA: length 300mm / width 300mm / height 300mm
- PRINT RESOLUTION: X-axis 5 μm / Y-axis 5 μm / Z-axis 10 μm
- PRINT PARAMETERS: Layer thickness 50 – 100 microns. Printing mode: automatic.
- PRINT UNIT: Laser source: CO2 30W. Laser beam spot diameter: 200mm
- GROWING SPEED from 1.2 l / h
- OPTICS F-Tetta lens
- SCANNERS Atom 10, resolution 1200 dots / 1 degree
- SOFTWARE: Lambda-Mu Platform (Russia)
- FILE FORMATS: STL; OBJ; 3DS
- CONNECTION INTERFACE: Ethernet, Wi-fi
- COMPATIBLE OS: Linux, Windows
- CONTROL: touchscreen LED display, WEB-printer interface, Web-interface for printing through the “cloud”.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION: average 2500 W; power supply 220 V 50 Hz, connection diagram N-P-E.
- ROOM TEMPERATURE + 16 ° С … + 28 ° С
- EQUIPMENT DIMENSIONS: L x W x H 1610x970x2150 mm
- WEIGHT WITHOUT PACKAGING: 760 kg
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 850 kg
Interested in receiving our printer
at partner’s price rate?
Preliminary order request: